7.8.20

TOO FACED LIFE'S A FESTIVAL PALETTE

 Hey guys, today I will be showing you my favourite palette in the glitter/topper category which is the Too Faced Life's a festival palette.

This palette is one of their older ones from few years back however you can still find it in some online stores. It was a part of their festival collection. The packaging is pure cuteness and glitter which I love!

There is about two mattes, a matte brown DESERT VIBES and a pink YOUNG & FREE, they are both nice mattes, I have hit pan on the pink and will continue hitting pan on the other gorgeous shades.

Overall there is 12 eye shadows and one blue highlighter which I use as an eye shadow. Apart from the two mattes, the rest are glitters, some more chunky and some very very butter smooth.

My favourite shades include MYSTIC RAIN ( I hit pan on it ) , EUPHORIC, BEAMIN and the whole palette to be honest here.

These glitters are the best I have ever touched, I love how they apply even though there might be slight fall out with the chunkier ones, I can overlook it because they are breath taking!

Buying this palette purely for the glitters which are over 90% of this palette is definitely worth it ! Grab it while you can :) 



TOPPER SHADES FROM TOP- MYSTIC RAIN, EUPHORIC, ARTIST PASS AND DUSK TIL DAWN.


3 comments:


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !