2.8.20

FEMME LUXE OUTFITS #13

Hi guys! Time for another Femme Luxe clothing haul, I have only just got around to unpacking it as I have been at work and did not really have the time to sit and try things on.
I have ordered two dresses and a 'baby girl' top which I already have in two other variations... love the way it looks!

The parcel, like usually took around two to three days to arrive ( UK ). The packaging is pink and just all kinds of wonderful! 

The mesh dress is ideal for a summer night out, personally I found it too revealing therefore I have paired it with a plain top underneath to make it more wearable for me. I love how it has turned out, it looks so well put together. The little mini length adds it some freshness and riskiness which we all love for sure. It is tight on the body and presents itself amazingly.

The 'baby girl' top is also great, material really soft like always. The font the graphic is written in has reeallllyyy caught my attention and will probably catch the attention of others too. Personally I love how simple and effective it can be while styled correctly.

What is your guy's favourite?






4 comments:


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !