7.8.20

FEMME LUXE OUTFITS #14

 Helloooo sweeties! At the moment the UK is experiencing a heat wave... I'm not a fan! But at least I ordered few bits for it from FEMME LUXE and by that I mean short sleeved t-shirts. That is as adventurous as I get to be fair. Anyways I have ordered some t-shirts and a nice grey lounge wear, I tried to size up in all clothing so that it can be more comfortable and breathable. 

All these pieces are super flowy thanks to my size up decision, everything fits perfectly and I could not be happier with them. The lip graphic top I have seen all over the internet and the fact we can snatch it up for such a low price on Femme's website is great! Grab it while you can :) 

Anyways, I also went for a big XL plain black t-shirt to wear with joggers and fit it into my I did not try today outfit theme, it is great for that. It looks great with jeans, joggers, leggings, you pick. It's like a pick'n'mix.

The lounge set I have also ordered too big so that it can be breathable and oversized, really comfortable, I think it's perfect to even sleep in on colder winter days. Will definitely do that... :D

I love these items, so overall I can say that I am happy with this order. 

What do you guys like the most? Let me know in the comments if you have tried their website x 

ITEMS MENTIONED:

BLACK OVERSIZED T-SHIRT

    LIP PRINT T-SHIRT 

OTHER T-SHIRTS

GREY LOUNGE WEAR SET




5 comments:

  1. Zamówiłam sobie tą pierwszą koszulkę, już się jej doczekać nie mogę :D

    rilseee.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look soooooo great! Love the outfits you share. Thanks for share, Dear!

    XOXO
    Lovely
    Christmas Costumes Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !