5.6.20

FEMME LUXE OUTFITS #6

Hey guys, how is everyone holding with the current world situation? Personally I am trying my best by signing petitions and sharing my knowledge on the matter. All of this can be very draining on the mental health but we gotta stay strong for our friends all around the world because at the end of the day BLACK LIVES MATTER and we are here to support them through these times.
LIST OF PETITIONS- CLICK HERE

Anyways, as a side track to our minds, I am gonna present some more outfits from FEMME LUXE.
This is my sixth package already and from experience I already knew that I was gonna be happy with what I have received. This time I have picked out two tops and two lounge wear sets in two different colours- navy and khaki. 
The lounge wear sets have honestly blew me away, the material is so soft and comfortable it feels as if I am wearing a cloud if that's even possible? I love how free I feel while wearing the little joggers, the long sleeved tops are super soft and oversized making them really comfortable too.

The tops are a little oversized, one of which is cropped. 
The first top is in a lilac colour with a print, like mentioned it is in fact cropped. The second one is a vibrant pink colour with a print too, the sleeves here are rolled up and that cannot be undone. The back is longer than the front creating a nice little effective look.

OUTFIT #1



This little top is stunning, comes in a lilac colour. I'd say it is a little oversized and on top of that it is cropped. It is very comfortable and suitable for everyday wear. It has a rather large print on it so if someone's looking for a minimalist look this isn't really it I guess?
Overall I really like this top for the lazy days and will get a lot of use out of it.

OUTFIT #2



This top here is not really my usual style however I really liked the colour, it is a vibrant,vibrant pink! It also has a large print on it which is faded every now and there, the sleeves are rolled and another thing is the fact that the back is longer than the front, we can tuck it into our jeans for a nice little outfit.It is thin therefore great for the summer heat, the oversized sleeves make arm movement very comfortable.


OUTFIT #3



This first lounge wear set is in navy, the material is anything we could ever ask for. Mega comfortable and soft to touch and on the skin. It allows so much room and movement as it is oversized and it does not cling to the skin. I love these lounge wear sets, they are my favourites definitely. 
Sleeves are longer than my arms therefore if my hands get cold I can comfortably hide them.

OUTFIT #4



This set is the same as the previous one but in a khaki green colour. All the material matters apply here too, same with how comfortable it is. I truly love the lounge sets from the website and they will always remain as my favourites.
This set seems to have like black fading throughout it? Does that make sense? Hmm. Anyways I have nothing bad to comment about it.

As usual, the package took less than three days to arrive at my address in the UK. Everything came packaged individually and no damage has occurred thanks to the protecting packaging. 
No unpleasant scents have come out of the package which is something to also note. 
The items that have arrived are all of nice quality and are wearable therefore they are not only made for Instagram models.
I am very pleased with this order and in love with the lounge wear sets, will definitely be wearing them on a daily during the colder seasons.

What do you guys like the most? Let me know.
Stay safe and don't forget to make your voice matter during these hard times.
-Klaudia

7 comments:

  1. Zamówiłam sobie tą pierwsza koszulkę, bardzo mi się podoba :D

    rilseee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bluza granatowa bardzo w moim stylu. :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę dużo zdrówka!
    Jelonkowa

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetne rzeczy wybrałaś! :)
    eerie-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog was really best and helpful for me outfit with nice hairstyle. really awesome post and i like that, For more such Latest Hairstyle ideas, you can check out the https://www.indiquehair.com/ It has tons of inspiring images for Hairstyle, party Hairstyle, office Hairstyle and more. You’ll also find the latest trends in 4c Hairstyle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blog so much! I have been using Human Hair Wigs since sooo long now and I have never being disappointing with how they turn out because these Hair Wigs are pretty natural looking and especially the Wavy Lace Wigs are the best because of how natural looking they are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    I really appreciate reading the post here and also it’s great that the people here are giving their opinion which is really useful for me to decide whether it is good or not. Thank you so much for this detailed info you shared. For a newbie like me , it’s totally helpful for me. I’ll surely follow everything here.
    Thank you once again!

    ReplyDelete


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !