1.6.20

CHEAP MAKEUP BRUSHES- ALIEXPRESS

Hi guys! Today I will talk a bit about the well known cheap makeup brushes that we can find on sites such as aliexpress, wish or even ebay. Most of the time the prices range from £1-10 and we can find sets of many brushes for such a cheap price which can be questionable however it is worth testing them out and I will tell you why.

All of my brushes or well, most come from sites such as Aliexpress. I have never paid more than £10 for a set of brushes and have had them for years with no faults. The only thing that can sometimes occur is the handles becoming loose which can be caused by washing the brushes in water that's too warm which can dissolve the glue a little, I must admit I like washing mine in hot water so it is only my fault.

Eye brushes are my favourite brushes as there is so many shapes, sizes and we can buy them according to our preferences. I love big fluffy eye brushes as much as my flat brushes, the ones I will show down below have cost £3 max each and they took around 3 weeks to arrive in the UK. I bought them off of Aliexpress which I'm addicted to lately.

Anyways, about the brushes. I love using them, they apply the colours and blend seamlessly which is what you want when you do makeup as a part of an artistry rather than everyday wear.

To find these brushes, you simply have to type in the search bar ' eye brush set ' and you'll get hundreds to choose from. I usually go for the sets with highest reviews to make sure that the product is actually usable and functional.

Both sets wash really nicely and I have not noticed and shedding even though I use them intensively on a daily basis. Some brushes could be more dense however I am not gonna complain for the price that we pay.

Overall I am really happy with my cheap brushes and probably won't invest in more expensive sets.




Have you tried any cheap makeup brush sets? What do you think about the quality?
Let me know in the comments :)

- Klaudia xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Tych pędzli nie znam. Jeszcze nie zamawiałam pędzli z alie, ale lubię zamawiać stamtąd na przykład ozdoby do włosów. :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę dużo zdrówka!
    Jelonkowa

    ReplyDelete


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !