17.6.20

PHOERA COSMETICS

Hi guys, today I am back with a makeup post. I will be talking a little about a brand called Phoera Cosmetics, this website sells the Phoera brand in the UK. At the moment there is also a sale going on therefore I recommend checking it out.

I was kindly sent a package to test out some of their products, you can find them on Instagram as well as their website :



PRODUCTS LIST:
Single matte eye shadows -SALLY & FRISKIE
Glitter eye liners -PINK & PURPLE
Metallic eye shadow - ICE BLUE
Jelly eye shadow  - BORAGE



To begin with, I have swatched the single shadows and eye liners. I was surprisingly shocked at the quality, the shadows felt super soft and smooth and gave an even coat while swatching on the back of my arm. The shimmery shade ' ice blue ' has a lovely amount of metallic in it, making it pop on the eye no matter what the base is.
With the glitter liners, the glitter spreads nicely and there is no empty spots with only the translucent base.
One of the eye shadows is in fact a jelly, it has a thin consistency and applies flawlessly. I would recommend two coats for even coverage. It dries down quickly so there is no smudging. 


Here are the swatches of all four shadows and the bottom two show glitter eye liners.


A close up of all the colours.



The foundation I have picked is the soft matte foundation in the lightest shade. When I tell you the coverage is something else... It is amazing. Beats my other more expensive foundations for sure, the finish is matte but it is not a harsh matte, it wears for hours even in big heat that we have experienced in the UK in the past few days. I have tested it in all conditions possible and it has not put me down. This is definitely becoming my new favourite foundation and if I had to recommend one product it would be this one.


Here I have two types of magnetic eye liners, a liquid and a gel that comes with its own small,precise brush. The lash style I have picked is ' SASSY ', they're natural but big if you know what I mean. The lash strip has 5 mini magnets to help lashes stick to the liner.
When it comes to the liner, we need two thin coats, one on top of the other. Between each coat we should wait about a minute or two just to make sure there is no smudging. 
We would think that these would not stick well as they're magnetic but when I tell you they stay on... they stay on! I have used them for a makeup look and they have stayed on for the whole day!


For this look I have used the blue shades of the shadow along with magnetic liquid liner and ' SASSY' lashes. 
It is up on my instagram page - @klaudias_makeupx/ - click


Overall, Phoera Cosmetics UK is definitely worth checking out, especially with the very affordable pricing. The affordable prices don't make the products of lower quality and they all work perfectly fine so there is definitely no complaints from my side :) 

What do you guys feel like trying out? Let me know in the comments.

Love, Klaudia xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hmm dziwną formułę mają te cienie takie jkaby trochę mokre trochę mało pigmentu ... marki nie znam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. na oczach pigment boski, moje swatche troche do niczego ;/

      Delete
  2. Bardzo ładny makijaż i rzęski :)
    https://milena-photos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !