29.5.20

FEMME LUXE OUTFITS #5

Hey guys, today I will be presenting you a new fresh post with another order, this time the fifth one from the well known on my blog- Femme Luxe website.
This time I have decided to go for some more colourful clothing which includes some loungewear and tie dye t-shirts to add onto my full wardrobe. I am in love with this order, if you're new and not aware then I am gonna put it into short words... The delivery time in the UK is really, really, super fast. The items arrive in less than three days, before you know it you have your parcel on your doorstep.
If you are anywhere else around the world then I am sure that delivery time would not be much more longer, orders over £25 receive a free next day delivery.

CODE - TKE10 will also give you extra 10% off at the checkout.

Anyways, moving onto the clothing because I am sure that is everyone's favourite part of the post. I have picked up four bits, two shirts and two lounge wear sets which include a top and the bottoms.

OUTFIT #1


This lounge wear set is in a beautiful sky blue colour. It comes with a cropped top and comfortable jogger style bottoms. The little tie on the joggers aren't functioning and are there only for decoration purposes. I love how this set looks, the colour makes it so special and summer'y.
The top can be worn as off the shoulder or just like a normal top, it has a v-neck but it is not that deep of a neck...
Joggers have pockets at the front which are very deep, thank god. The material seems to be your average jogger material so there is no problems here. Overall I love the look of this set and how unique it is when it comes to the colour of it. It is comfortable and nothing scratches when it comes to the material, as an owner of sensitive skin I pay attention to these things.

OUTFIT #2




This stunning set comes with leggings and a nice slightly cropped top.
The leggings as well as the top are a bit on the thicker side so I would definitely recommend them for the colder seasons. The tops has a band in the waist as well as on the sleeves which leaves it with a frilled effect. It snatches our waist in and makes the outfit look very effective with minimal effort.'
I love how it lays on me, will definitely be a staple outfit in the colder seasons. The fabric is really, super, duper soft and seems of such nice quality. The leggings are not too high waisted but are not low waisted neither, they are somewhere in the middle.

OUTFIT #3 and #4




Lastly we have these two tie dye oversized t-shirts. One is a pastel pink colour and the other is a lilac colour. Both of these shirts are really oversized and flowy which personally I do not mind and rather like. They are really nice material and quality, they wash very nicely too. I love how these two shirts can be styled,they will especially be great for the summer months where we need the flowiness and space in order to breathe!

I personally love styling these shirts with leggings, joggers or jeans. Anything comfortable really. They make the whole outfit go from minimal effort to something stylish and creative. Tie dye clothing is obviously very in at the moment so these will be a great addition for any fashionistas.

If you are a pastel lover like me, these will aesthetically please your eyes and step up your mirror selfie game. 

Overall, I am very happy with these pieces of clothing. There is not even one thing I did not like, everything has stolen my heart and I will very gladly wear all outfits outside while the world calms down. As a student I love my comfortable clothing and these are perfect!

What do you guys think?

Let me know,

Klaudia xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Bardzo fajne zestawy, mam taką koszulkę jak ostatnia tylko niebieską :D
    rilseee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chętnie przygarnęłabym takie dresiki! Super Ci pasuje taki odcień niebieskiego koloru! :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę dużo zdrówka!
    Jelonkowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje bardzo :) Pozdrawiam i nawzajem x

      Delete
  3. Super zestawy :D
    rilseee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !