20.5.20

NK MAKEUP PALETTE - UNDER THE SEA

Hi guys! In today's post I will be reviewing the NK makeup palette- Under the sea. It comes with nine beautiful shades, 3 shimmers and 6 mattes. The full name of the brand is Nicka K New York.

The palette costs only £3.99 and is available on Amazon - click here
To search in the search bar, type- Nine colour palette, under the sea


To show off some of the colours, I have swatched them on my arms and created a makeup look which will be available below but is also already up on my Instagram- click here




Here are some of the shimmers, well all of them as there is only three in the palette :D
They're very foiled and very workable. Best to apply with a flat brush on a wet base or simply with your finger. The pink and green reflect gold which looks so beautiful on the eye. 
There might be some fallout however pressed glittery shades like these have this in common.


Here are three of the mattes that caught my attention. The teal green/ turquoise colour has stolen my heart. It is truly beautiful. These mattes are really pigmented and definitely do not seem cheap.
I like how the green shade has worked on the lid, it was very blendable and  joined with the yellow very nicely.


This is the makeup I created using only this palette. I have dipped into the green as the main base colour and blended it upwards and finished it off with yellow towards the brow. For the lid I have applied the blue and green glitter and then cut the end of the shadow and applied pink, green and purple from the palette.

What do you guys think? Let me know,

stay safe

Klaudia.xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this palette and the makeup!

    ReplyDelete


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !