21.5.20

FEMME LUXE OUTFITS #4

Hey guys, in today's post I am gonna be showing you another package from Femme Luxe.
I have ordered myself three pairs of trousers and one t-shirt, two pairs of the trousers are the same but in different colours. I seem to like that style so much that I will definitely get one more colour as if I haven't got too many already...

Like usual, the parcel came within few days, I would say three days max. I looove everything in here, it is more casual wear however can be styled to look more like a going out outfit, I mean at least in my opinion.

I like how comfortable yet stylish all these outfits can feel and look. Casual wear is definitely my favourite and that is not likely to change any time soon. I wish I had someone to take some outside pictures of me but for now, I am stuck in my room and my pictures cannot get any more creative than this.

All the outfits here present the items listed below, the link will take you to each individual item if you are interested.

I am most excited about this package as literally everything fit me and looked great, these are the gems of the website for sure, well at least in my opinion.



Other shirts : T-shirts

Trousers : black trousers

Other trousers: trousers



Here I am wearing an oversized ' Baby girl ' t-shirt with the black cargo trousers. I have worn this outfit out and it was the most comfortable yet stylish combination ever. Black on black is definitely my thing and I loved every inch of it. The trousers have silver button detailing and actual usable pockets on the legs. We have an option to wear them with a belt as well which is helpful if like me your body is not proportional. 


The shirt is plain and simple with a slogan written in a nice font, across the shirt. Sleeves are a bit longer meaning they're also looser which gives us the comfortable feel while wearing it as nothing is too tight or tucked in. It can be styled in so many ways, we can also turn it into a cropped t-shirt by tying a knot in the middle of our waists. I like how it literally goes in pair with everything, the simple design makes it wearable for almost any occasion and is suited with every outfit. I definitely would love more of t-shirts like these in my wardrobe because as we all may already know, I love my comfortable clothing.

Trousers: Cream trousers

Other trousers : trousers

Here we have the other pair I mentioned but this time in a sandy/cream colour. These will be great for spring/summer as they will not be as hot to wear out and won't attract as much heat as black does. I like the style of these, obviously. Once again like the previous pair, these also have silver button detailing and usable pockets. These seem to be a bit less thick which is not a problem to me as they will not be as warm meaning they're all good for summer/ spring. 

Joggers : Grey joggers

Other trousers : trousers


Last pair of clothing are these high waisted grey joggers. I got a size bigger as I wanted them to be as loose as possible without them falling off my bum. They are truly great, really comfortable to wear for busy days while looking very stylish of course. Paired with an oversized top tucked in on one side they can turn the outfit completely. Crop tops will also look great with these as they are high waisted meaning they will hide the lock down belly.
I really want more colours of these as well as they are so practical and match anything and everything.

Overall I am reallllyyy happy with this order and everything met my criteria of satisfaction. One of the best orders so far. My favourites are definitely the cargo trousers as they just look so good you know? Definitely need more of those in the future to complete the collection.

Which item is your favourite? Let me know in the comments :) 

Stay safe,

Klaudia xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Cudownie wyglądasz! Bardzo fajne ciuszki! :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę dużo zdrówka!
    Jelonkowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uwielbiam ubrania z tej firmy :D

    rilseee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fajne te koszulki! :D
    tzanetat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ale świetnie wygladasz! piekny makeup <3
    http://dorey-doorey.blogspot.com/2020/05/dostaam-sie-na-lekarski-wstep.html

    ReplyDelete


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !