17.5.20

GREEN MAKEUP LOOK USING MORPHE X JEFFREESTAR PALETTE

Hey guys, in today's post I will show you a look I have created using the Morphe x Jeffree Star Palette. I have reached towards the greens this time, this look is also published on my instagram: @klaudias_makeupx - click












































































I have used the shade called NATE as a base and blended it upwards, then I went in with WAKE AND BAKE and blended it towards the brow. After this I went in with a concealer and a brush to create half a cut crease which I filled with a blue eye shadow. As an addition, I added a line on my lash line using a concealer brush and filled it in with a pressed glitter from the palette, called MILLIONS.



Do you guys have this palette? What are your opinions on it?

Stay safe,
Klaudia xoxo




7 comments:


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !