15.5.20

Makeup looks ideas



Hi guys, in this post I will show you some of my creations that are posted on my Instagram: @klaudias_makeupx - CLICK

I will list some of the brands and makeup products I use in most looks as well because I usually stick to the same palettes and products. I think this is an interesting way of cooperating my blog with my Instagram account and I will definitely try to do these posts more often. Now to the looks... :)

Products I usually use for a full face makeup:







A duo look using the Morphe x James Charles palette along with glossy lips with a Kylie Cosmetics lipgloss.






A cloudy look using the Morphe x James Charles/ Jeffree Star palettes.



Pink- galaxy look using Morphe x James Charles/ Jeffree Star palettes.

A libra zodiac sign inspired look using mini palettes by Makeup Revolution.

Stay Safe xoxo,
Klaudia.

8 comments:


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !