22.8.18

UNIWIGS l HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT WIGS?

Hi guys, in today's  post I'll show you few wigs that have caught my attention on the Uniwigs which will be linked down below if you'd like to check them out.

I'm a brunette therefore the blonde wigs definitely caught my attention the most. I'm planning on adding few blondish highlights to my natural hair but maybe before hands it'd be better for me to get a wig in similar colours to see what the finished effect could possibly look like on me and most importantly- If I'd feel comfortable with a lighter hairstyle.

How do you guys feel about wigs? Do you feel like they can be a fun way to experiment with your hair colours and styles? I do and personally I think they're a great addition to let's say a festival outfit.

I have noticed that lately wigs became very popular especially throughout the blogger/vlogger community.At the end of the day thanks to wigs we can change our looks within seconds and become a new version of ourselves.
If you're scared to get a new hair colour or even just damage your hair then once again, what's an answer to that? Get a wig.

Personally I only ever owned one wig which I bought in order to test out and see how it feels. I felt like a new person, someone different since the colour of the wig made my face look so much brighter and healthy. Absolutely loved it! From that experience I have learnt that I'd love to have some blonde in my hair or maybe just lighten it up a bit with hmm... maybe hair extensions?

LINKS:

























No comments:

Post a Comment


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !