12.7.20

FEMME LUXE OUTFITS #11

Hello guys, today is the eleventh haul from the well known FEMME LUXE, I have ordered three pieces of clothing including- t-shirts and trousers. I have two tops, one of which is a regular t-shirt with a graphic printed on it and the other one is a simple black cropped top.


ITEMS OF CLOTHING:






All these items fit perfectly, my favourite has to be the pink pair of jeans! They are super stretchy and fit very comfortably which I like about them, the material is not jeans but it is something in between jeans and leggings I would say. They also have some place for a belt, thank god! They are a little too big in the waist so luckily I can pair them with a very nice belt and be good to go. 

When it comes to the t-shirts, both are very soft and comfortable. The cropped top comes to above my belly button which is a nice length for hot summer days or well any other hot days. The white femme t-shirt is ideal to complete a simple outfit.

Overall I am very happy with the order, like always to be honest. Like I said, the pink jeans have to be my favourite and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to spice up their basic wardrobe.





2 comments:


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !