5.7.20

FEMME LUXE OUTFITS #10

Today is already my tenth order with FEMME LUXE which can only confirm that I actually like the shop very much. Like usual, the order has arrived very,very quickly. I would say, around three days.
I have ordered two pairs of joggers, a single top and a very comfortable lounge wear which consists of a big bear,fluffy jumper and matching loose joggers. It is sooo warm! Right now in the UK the weather is questionable so the lounge wear set is great for the comfort in the house and to keep warm.


CLOTHING ITEMS:










Overall I am very happy with the order, my favourite thing is definitely the bear fluffy lounge wear set, it is perfect for cold blooded people like myself, I am literally always cold but this little set manages to keep me in the warm. Other items are just as nice, the little top is perfect for hotter days with some jeans or shorts. The joggers will be great for everyday outfits whether we're staying at home or out in the town.

1 comment:


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !