24.6.20

FEMME LUXE OUTFITS #8

Hello guys, this post is the eighth haul from the online shop FEMME LUXE. This time, I mean like always, I have went for comfortable clothing in which it includes tops and a simple lounge wear set. I find that these items of clothing tend to be my favourites and that's what my mind drifts towards every time I make an order.

As usual, the package arrived in close to no time so at this point I am just solidifying the fact that the shipping is really, really.... really fast.

ITEMS OF CLOTHING:






The first top I already own but in a larger size which is more of a round the house size if you know what I mean, I decided that it would be great to reorder it but in a smaller size that would be more fitted to my body. I already knew what I was dealing with therefore of course I am happy with the shirt. Material washes really nicely and nothing seems to be breaking or falling apart so that is a good sign, right?

Next up we have a 'Basic' shirt, I wish I have sized up to make it a bit looser but I'm not complaining, tight clothing is fine too hehe :) Anyways the shirt is perfect for the no effort days where we cannot be asked to create an outfit, this shirt will create it for you.

Last up we have a lovely lounge wear set , same as before this is for the not so creative days where we just want to put something on and go out straight away. The trousers and the top are made out of stretchy material allowing movement and space therefore we will not sweat in this outfit or maybe not as much. I love how simple and effective it is, it's a definite yes from me.














8 comments:

  1. I love your first t-shirt. This pink texture is very interesting!
    Milena Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. To niesamowite jak szybko dostajemy ich paczki :D
    rilseee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta czarna stylizacja jest totalnie w moim stylu! Piękna! :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę dużo zdrówka!
    Jelonkowa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wygląda to super. Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !