23.6.20

ALIEXPRESS HOJO LIPSTICK

Hi guys, in today's post I will be sharing my new favourite lipstick with you. I have found it on Aliexpress after one of my most watched youtuber's has posted this product and talked about how good quality it is.
The lipstick is produced by the brand HOJO found on Aliexpress and cost me under/over £4.
This particular shade is number 274 Milk Tea and is a lovely nudeish shade with orange tones.

The lipstick has a soft matte consistency so even though it appears matte on the lips, it does not have the drying side effect and constantly feels moisturising, how did they do that? I have no idea but I'm here for it.

One coat is more than enough to show off the colour and with one dip of the applicator we can cover all of our lips. Since this is an Asian brand, another fun technique to apply the colour is to dab it into the middle of our lips and since the lipstick is a soft matte and a nude colour, there will be no harsh edges or unblended harshness and it will leave us with naturally coloured lips.

I am in love with the shade and the lipstick, definitely will get more shades. It's a big yes from me and 10/10. To find it on Aliexpress, search '  Hojo moisturising lip glaze'.




                                                            

4 comments:


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !