21.3.20

FeelinGirl



Hi guys, today I will be introducing you to a website I have recently been looking through called FeelinGirl. The website offers products such as waist trainers, leggings, sports wear in general and many more that you can check out for yourselves. My biggest interest went towards the leggings, waist trainers and the body suits. i have looked through the easily accessible page and picked out few I think you guys might like as well.

My personal favourites from the website are shown right here below, I have picked these three pieces because I believe that they look sexy, aesthetically pleasing and comfortable which is all we can ask for to be honest. These pieces will for sure make you feel much more confident, of course confident starts within our own minds and these pieces can only add onto it !

First is the body waist trainer which can be found here - CLICK or for more ideas click here- Cheap plus size waist trainer for women
I love the simplicity and the fact that it is universal due to its colour, a nude option is also available. It creates a very nice shape which looks very enhanced. Definitely a must if you are into these products.

For my second recommendation, I have picked these leggings. To begin with, the way they shape your butt... AWESOME! Definitely a need if you are into gym or just like comfortable wear on a daily basis. CLICK here  or for more ideas click here High waisted workout leggings if you like them as much as I do.


If you would like to see more ideas for leggings but this time high waisted, then I am leaving this link right here-  Feelingirl high waisted workout leggings

For my last recommendation here, I wanted to show you this sports bra. It lays very nicely on your breasts and shows them off very nicely. The straps are thick and lay on very nicely therefore they will not move around during exercise!CLICK here if you like this sports bra or would like to see other options.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !