17.1.18

MY WAYS TO: GET RID OF ACNE ! MY EXPERIENCE























Hi, so today's post is dedicated to me sharing my acne fighting story with you.
As most teens I have experienced acne at some point in my life, we all know it isn't the easiest of things to get rid of. It's not like we can avoid it sometimes, it's just there.It's a stage of life. However there are certain ways which could possibly help it, I'm not saying it will 100% disappear but it will most likely 'fade'it away a bit. Methods I mention below are only my own experience, I am not a qualified doctor so obviously I won't know everything about it. I'm only sharing my own thoughts and things that have worked for me.


TEA TREE OIL PRODUCTS

USEFUL LINKS :

Honestly, tea tree oil is like a god when it comes to drying out spots etc. We need to remember to not overuse it as it of course can be very over drying which could force our skin into producing more oils- therefore more acne.During the day we can wipe our face with some wet wipes etc to make sure our face remains oil free and clean. I really enjoy the ones that have tea tree oil in them, obviously. We can get these for as little as £2! If you have sensitive skin I recommend mixing some of the oil with your daily moisturizer. It'll work wonders too.

SUDOCREM

USEFUL LINKS:

We all know that sudocrem is a great drying out product too,unless you live under a rock and never heard of it?! It helps to prevent infections that sometimes can occur while we have open wounds on our face caused by acne picking.
Like with tea tree oil, it can be over drying so I'd be careful with how often you decide to use it.


KEEP YOUR FACE CLEAN- WASH IT TWICE A DAY

USEFUL LINKS: 

Keeping our face clean is the key. Before sleep we shall make sure all our makeup is off. For that I recommend micellar face washes that'll cleanse our face and get rid of any left over makeup that is sat on our face causing damage. For the morning cleanse I recommend something 'lighter' like a foaming face wash that'll nicely get rid of our 'sleepy' face.

MY TIP:

Usually products that are advertised as ''Anti acne'' don't do much and can get really expensive. Instead I'd recommend getting a zinc paste that's super cheap but works great for calming our skin and creating a protective barrier. 





No comments:

Post a Comment


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !