18.7.20

FEMME LUXE OUTFITS #12

Hey guys! I am back with a 12th order from FEMME LUXE... 12 is my favourite number so a lucky order I guess. I have ordered four t-shirts, pretty basic but they are comfortable, what can I say... a girl likes her comfy clothes.

In the order I have two white tops, one black and a blue tie dye which personally is my big favourite as I am obsessing over tie dye lately. FEMME LUXE t-shirts never disappoint me and are always of very nice quality, the material feels very soft and is breathable which is much needed in this humid weather the UK is experiencing lately... we need some air please!

I have so many of these graphic t-shirts from the website, all of them wash very well, the print stays on and does not come off in the wash and the material does not do any funny business.

Like mentioned many times before, delivery time is around 2-5 days but usually arrives to me within two days so really, really fast!

Overall I am happy with the order and love these cute little printed t-shirts, they are great for everyday outfits.


T-SHIRTS SHOWN:









5 comments:

  1. Mam te ubrania, są super :D
    rilseee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit so much! I have short hair so I wear Hair Wigs and get the Long Wavy Hair look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article! Thanks for posting!I thought that it was extremely simple and valuable!I’m a beginner, so m really learning and if you want to style you 4C hair and want to try new and funky hairstyles you can visit our site

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something in particular about Neha Dhupia that gives us significant supervisor young lady flows. The previous Miss India and now a mother to a young lady, Neha's hair game has additionally advanced from straight bolts to giving a shot each kickass PONYTAIL HAIRSTYLES in the book. She kills her PONYTAIL HAIRSTYLES and that is the explanation we did some following (unwind, on Instagram we mean), to get you the best and boss ponytails to attempt this late spring.

    ReplyDelete


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !