24.10.22

HOW OWNING A MAKEUP BRAND CHANGED MY LIFE

 Hi, I am Klaudia and I am a 21 year old owner of a cosmetics brand. You can check it out here- CLICK

I started my brand during the 1st UK lock down in 2020 in order to relieve myself from the depressing moments I was experiencing due to loneliness and money stress. I have always been passionate about makeup so it was only right I do something with it. 






I also happen to be a graphic designer meaning I can create and design my own product packaging without the need to spend additional funds on a designer. I have found using Photoshop the most useful and would definitely recommend it to new business owners! If you struggle with design, there is plenty of tutorials for free over on Youtube.com


I will happily reply to any questions and make another post with the answers, please leave them in the comments. 


Love, Klaudia x

No comments:

Post a Comment


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !