29.1.22

THE BEST CRUELTY FREE INDIE MAKEUP BRAND- CUTNESS OVERLOAD!- CLOUDY COSMETICS

 Hey guys, I am not sure if many of you are aware but indie makeup brands are taking off like a storm and I am definitely not complaining. I have been using products from Cloudy Cosmetics for a while now and I am more than obsessed. If you want to invest in quality products from a UK based brand which provides extra cute packaging then I am here to show you what greatness you will receive. 

All of the products come in extra cute, pastel themed packaging. A lot of them have a bow element which is SO CUTE! I am literally in love. All their products are cruelty free which is really an important factor for many of us when purchasing cosmetic products. I believe that it is really not that hard to make products cruelty free yet a lot of big brands chose to ignore that.

If you would like a separate post of me showing you individual products, please let me know!

Some of my favourites include the lip glossesbrow products and false lashes!

Let me know if you have tried anything from this brand or if you are willing to?


Products shown: click here


1 comment:


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !