28.6.20

FEMME LUXE OUTFITS #9

Hello guys, another haul from Femme Luxe, it's already a ninth one. I am not complaining though :D
If you are new to my blog and have no idea at all what the company is, it is pretty much your well loved online clothing store with a very quick, express delivery. Alsoooo, students get extra 10% off on top of 15% off with code TKE15.

My delivery parcel usually arrives in under three working days.I love how fast my clothing always arrives because it makes me assured that in case of a clothing emergency, I will get my items fast!

This time I stuck with mainly black as the primary colour, I have went with two lounge wear sets and a cute little top! 
To begin with, I got all items in a size 12-14 as a reference if anyone needs one, I like to size up just in case, I would rather have something too big than too small.
The top, I already have but with white writing, this time I went for the red. We love the variety here, don't we?

Next up we have a beautiful set with a twisted cropped top and wide legged trousers, I am in love with it! It is a perfect going outfit. It is a perfect combination of casual and smart I would say if we want to call it that then why not. The material is really flowy, the wide leg really does it for me and slims down the legs, for definite. 

Lastly we have our casual, normal kind of day outfit- the little simple lounge wear set in also black. It comes with joggers and a jumper, super comfortable. I have wore it for my day out to the shops and it has been great for that purpose as well as many other.

I love all these items and cannot wait for maybe colder weather so that I can wear the last two outfits without sweating my soul out. I definitely like the black theme going on here, these pieces managed to spice up my wardrobe although they are just the basics of the basics. 


CLOTHING ITEMS:








Do you like these items? Let me know in the comments 
- KLAUDIA XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Ostatnio to moja ulubiona marka :D
    rilseee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetne stylizacje! :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę dużo zdrówka
    Jelonkowa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zamówiłam teraz tą czarną koszulkę :)

    ReplyDelete


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !