18.6.20

FEMME LUXE OUTFITS #7

Hello guys, today I am back with another portion of orders from Femme Luxe. This is already my seventh order... they must be good, right? Like usual, the package has arrived with express shipping, literally within two or three days. Unfortunately one of the items came damaged so I will not be presenting it here today, hope you guys can forgive me this hahaha :)
I am really happy with this order, three shirts that I picked literally look the same yet are different, how intriguing.

Anyways about the products, all three tops are of perfect condition and good quality. The print survives the washing and nothing rips or falls of. The one item I'm not showing has a factory fault which is probably not the company's fault, just a bad item which happens sometimes.
I am in no way annoyed with the company.

Although that is a big disappointment I am going to overlook it and enjoy the products that have arrived in perfect condition as it was a one off thing I believe.

The website offers free delivery on orders over £30 and next day delivery for orders made before midnight.
Code : TKE10 provides a 10% off of all orders. On top of that, students get extra 10% off.

So the products that are all good are linked here in case anyone plans on loving them as much as I do:



PRODUCTS RECEIVED:

&



This Pink honey top is oversized just like the rest, making it perfect for comfy days in or a quick run round town. I love the flowy feel of shirts so yes I would definitely to size up if you're a comfy person like me.

These are perfect for when you tuck them into jeans or shorts as well.


Next up we have the Pink La femme top Red lips top, like you may have noticed, all of these tops are the same shade of pink which personally I am in love with at the moment. Here we have another graphic with big red leopard print lips in the middle. I love how simple yet effective it is, definitely in love with it!


 This Pink la femme leopard lips top is like the previous one mentioned very comfortable and wearable. I have ordered all three tops in a size LARGE just to make sure I get the desired extra room and space for when I do my daily activities. After washing these tops the material remains as soft as before and after ironing the prints have not damaged which is a sign that it the prints are not of poor quality.

I feel like I could have ordered more colour variety however it is my mistake and to be quite honest, I love baby pink so I should not really be complaining here.

This brand has been really surprising me with the quality of their clothes, it is affordable yet the clothing always is of good quality.

Overall I am happy with the shirts and definitely want more of these but this time maybe in different colours.

What do you guys think? Let me know
- Klaudia


4 comments:

  1. Fajne koszulki, idealne na lato :D
    rilseee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fajne te koszulki. Różowy to nie do końca mój kolor, ale na pewno sprawdzę. :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę dużo zdrówka!
    Jelonkowa

    ReplyDelete


Dziękuję za każdy komentarz i obserwację.
To wiele dla mnie znaczy i motywuje mnie do dalszej pracy.
Wchodzę na wszystkie wasze blogi :)
Jeśli obserwujesz mojego bloga , daj znać ! Na pewno zrobię to samo xxx
Pozdrawiam :* Klaudia !